Friday, September 10, 2010

Gift Certificates update

I decided to refresh my January post about gift certificates, because more people are coming, looking and asking and not all of them know that I actually do issue Gift Certificates.
I do not do it on a regular basis, when you can just buy it in the shop at www.TwosRuse.Etsy.com, because Etsy has some unresolved financial and legal problems with that practice so far.
However, I do it in a case-to-case basis, so you can request one by sending me an email to twosruse at gmail dot com.

More information you also can find here:
Two's Ruse: life, colors, jewelry, style: Etsy Gift Certificates awaiting: "I thought a long time about posting Gift Certificates in my Two’s Ruse shop. I read a huge deal of information about local gift certificate’..."

No comments:

Post a Comment