Thursday, February 28, 2013

OOTD with high low skirt, ombre denim shirt & manicure

I don't know, what particular style this outfit really corresponds to, but I would call it "pinup girl meets shabby chic". Maybe you fashionistas can tell me more on, how to classify this mix!:)



The whole color story and rich dark blue + light ivory\blue gradations and bright raspberry red pops in the accessories.


The high-low skirt I bought at Target for 15$ in jan 2013
On my eyes I went with plummy+silver, for the Plum smokey effect I used gel-like eye shadows from Elf in the color Festivity and for the silver I used L'oreal Infallible in liquid diamond.


On my nails I have 2 coats of Orly Oui, increadible micro flakes of lime yellow and blue-purple base!
Love, love, love everything about this shade! If you like micro- shimmer, micro- glitter, micro-flakes, you will love this one!
I didn't get a proper chance to make pictures of this amazing nail polish, but here is a few snapshots from my OOTD video, that I've recorded for the russian-speaking youtube channel:


Orly Oui (left), Orly Rock the World (right)
I hope this is somewhat inspirational!
Kisses, Maria TwosRuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment