Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Emerald Green and Purple manicure: Essie loves Zoya

Another powerful duo: Essie Trophy wife and Zoya Mimi!

If you look at the last 10 nail related blog posts of mine, you'll see that Essie Trophy wife is one of my favorite accent colors. I don't know why, but I'm as inspired by it on its own, it's a bit much, but as a punch of color, luxurious metallic texture - I love it!



Here I combined it with Zoya Mimi, which is semi-sheer, thus I put one coat of purple nail polish (bite the bullet by Wet n Wild, but it doesn't matter, any opaque purple-ish color will do), and 2 coats of Zoya Mimi. Coincidentally I made a set of stretchy bracelets with the same art-deco colors scheme. You can see how well my new bracelets go with this manicure, I think it's a really good combo!:))



I hope you got some inspiration out this manicure of the day!

Kisses, Maria.

1 comment: